Reflexology offers a world of benefits. It has been known to:
- Strengthen your Immune System
- Increase a deeper sense of relaxation to combat stress and improve sleep
- Help retrain your nervous system to handle physical and emotional stress
- Improve circulation which results in better oxygen and nutrient supply to all cells of the body
- Aid in stress reduction, profound relaxation for all parts of your body which may result in pain reduction / elimination of pain
- Helps the body with detoxification , improves organ and gland function
- Normalize and balance all body functions
- Help prevent illness and disease by reducing stress
- And much more...
A Reflexologist is taught that there are reflexes in the ears, hands, and feet for every part of the body, and studies all the reflex locations, how the body part that the reflex is connected to operates, thus working that reflex in a way that the body part is to function. By working the reflexes in the ears, hands, and feet the organs, systems, and appendages (The ENTIRE Body) is then stimulated.
Beings we all have electromagnetic energy, by incorporating Polarity Reflexology to a Reflexology Session, the Reflexology practitioner has the additional skills to help the client heal on a deeper level ( emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually), and balancing the electromagnetic energy thus releasing any negative “energy blocks” in the body allowing the body to function better.
“Energy blocks” are caused by:
- Physical and emotional traumas
- Chemicals in what we consume/breath
- Negative effects from use of cell phones and computers
The effects of “energy blocks” may cause a person to experience physical symptoms/ailments such as pain, illness, disease, mental/emotional stress.
Your Reflexology Session:
- Stimulating all the nerve endings in the hands, ears and feet with various techniques using just the hands, fingers and knuckles.
- Polarity Reflexology is incorporated for a deeper sense of relaxation and is an added benefit to your health and emotional well-being.
- Acupressure may also be incorporated, where needed, and is a safe and gentle approach to helping your body heal itself.
- Reiki may also be incorporated during your session as another health benefit.
Your Reflexology treatment is offered in a warm, welcoming spa environment by our dedicated staff member, Deanna Fazzolari, who has been Professionally Certified and helping clients and patients for over 12 years, providing the relaxing, invigorating experience you deserve.
Call us today for more information or to schedule an appointment for Reflexology.